David L. McConico
- Trustee (Chairperson)– City of Aurora- General Employees’ Retirement Plan- since 1994. Provides policy and over-site management of Defined Benefit pension plan with over $470 million in assets and 2,600 plan participants.
- Executive Director /Founder– Financial Education and Economic Transformation Center since 2002. Nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization that provides economic empowerment opportunities for youth, adults and organizations through financial education and asset development and wealth and asset management.
- President /Founder of SaveYour Capital, Inc. Firm specializes in wealth and asset management consulting for individuals and organizations.
- 30 years of experience in accounting, income tax, finance, investments, and business management (previously held the designations of CPA).
- Professional Experience includes 4 years as Revenue Agent with the IRS examining sole proprietor, partnership, corporate income tax returns.
- Education: B.S. in Accounting and MBA in Finance from the University of Colorado at Denver. Master’s of Divinity from Iliff School of Theology-Denver, Colorado.
- CFP®-(Certified Financial Planner) Certification; Securities Licenses: Series 24, 63, 79, 82.
Bob Noyes is the Program Specialist assists with curriculum and program development for the FEET Center and provides course instruction and training. Mr. Noyes has over twenty years of teaching experience, with math being his primary course of instruction. Bob holds a BS in accounting, an MA in Education (Curriculum and Instruction), and his Mathematics teaching Certificate. Mr. Noyes authored a study on “Accomplishing Financial Literacy for Graduating Seniors in High School” and has taught Personal Finance as part of an elective math class (of primarily disadvantaged and underserved students) for over six years at Hinkley high school ( Aurora Public Schools) before retiring in 2016.